Gatlinburg Village Townhouse 505
You’ve always wanted to go to Gatlinburg and bring the family or a group of friends. You need plenty of space, clean, modern furnishings, and modern appliances, but also want to be near downtown Gatlinburg so you can enjoy the shops, restaurants, and entertainment. We have the Downtown Gatlinburg Townhouse just for you! Gatlinburg Village is located steps from all the excitement and fun, but offers you luxurious accommodations, too!
This townhouse has three king bedrooms with private bathrooms, and is approximately 200′ from the outdoor pool, as well as the trolley stop! You will enjoy the country-cabin charm of this unit complete with fireplace for cozy evenings and a balcony with a hot tub! This townhouse can sleep eight with the addition of the queen size sleeper sofa, so call the gang and let’s make plans!
Downtown Gatlinburg Townhouse 505 at the Gatlinburg Village Townhouse Complex is on the trolley route. This means you can avoid the hassles of driving, parking, and parking fees while enjoying your wonderful accommodations in Gatlinburg!
Picture Gallery of Gatlinburg Village Townhouse 505
- Living room of Gatlinburg Village Townhouse 505 with cozy wood fireplace.
- Sleeper sofa, Townhouse 505 sleeps 6-8 guests.
- Downtown Gatlinburg Townhouse has hardwood floors in main living areas.
- Dining Room
- Full Kitchen
- 1st level King bedroom and bath.
- Master bedroom and bath are on 2nd level
- Loft bedroom top level has a full bath.
- Gatlinburg Village Townhouse 505 exterior showing carport and location of hot tub on screen porch.
Gatlinburg Village Townhouse 505 Amenities:
- 2 King Bedrooms with TV and private Bath
- Queen Loft Bedroom with private Bath
- Sleeper Sofa
- Sleeps 6-8 Guests
- Hot Tub on screened porch
- Wood Fireplace
- Full Kitchen
- 3 Color TV’s
- Free Wifi Internet Access
- Outdoor Heated Pool Memorial Day through Labor Day
Great Downtown Location of Gatlinburg Village Townhouse 505
- Stairs in this townhouse
- Easy 5 minute walking distance to center of downtown Gatlinburg
- This townhouse is on Downtown Gatlinburg Trolley Route
- Distance to Ripley’s Aquarium in the Smokies 1/2 mile.
- Distance to Ober Gatlinburg 1 mile.
- Sugarlands Visitors Center, Great Smoky Mountains National Park 3.2 miles.
- Distance to Dollywood 9 miles.
- Online Reservations – Check Availability and Pricing and you can finish booking online any time you’re ready.
- Or you can call the Reservation Lines 1-877-436-7878 open 9am – 8pm Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm Saturday -Sunday. We’re happy to help make your reservations over the phone.
- Do you want to book a 2nd similar Townhouse?
- Flowers and Food Gift Baskets
- Near by Romantic Gatlinburg Honeymoons Rooms at the Baskins Creek Nestle Inn